Valentine’s Day is this Sunday! I’ve searched the internet (so you don’t have to) and found some great ideas for a kid friendly Valentine’s Day.
- Create a word search puzzle here using fun Valentine’s Day words and of course the names of each of your family members.
- Make Breakfast together. Try this YUMMY Baked French Toast Recipe here
- Create fun Valentine’s Day activites like cards, coloring pages, word scramble etc. so much fun!
- Make up a fun family story, poem or song
- Have a family portrait taken and send them out to loved ones. Try Target, Kmart or Sears for inexpensive portraits.
Happy Valentines Day!
Until next time…
One reply on “Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2010 with the Kiddies”
Happy Valentines Day to you and your family.