Happy New Year everyone. On this first business day of 2010 I wish you much success and happiness the whole yeah through!
I was checking out a post by my girl Tara over at The Young Mommy Life and was inspired to write a blog of 10 things I hope to achieve in 2010!
- Blog notoriety. I want to Blow up! Not like KABOOM but you know what I mean, I want to be known in the blogosphere and turn a profit so Mrs. Deveter can really go on a journey!
- Become an Assocated Content Provider
- Get to writing my first children’s book
- Incorporate my side business (Bee & Bee Creations)
- Become a notary (something I’ve wanted to do for a while)
- Get Life Insurance. I did a whole post on it now I really need to get to it. I want my family to be well taken care of if something should happen to me. You know, for the “If’s in life.”
- Take a Mother Daughter vacation with my Mom and Leah.
- Go back to Curves! No more excuses
- Potty train the twins
- Plan my wedding vow renewal.
What are your top 10 for 2010?
Until next time…