My Sista friend Mrs. Cooper posted this little holiday getting to know you and I figured I’d share too!
What 5 items are top on your holiday wish list this year?
- Rest and relaxation (noting happening)
- A gift card from Bath & Body Works
- Money (what girl doesn’t want some long green?)
- Some new Gospel CD’s
- I’d love a laptop (I think I want a mini something or other)
What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
- A little tray from notes from my sister Nicole. I kept that thing for YEARS. Not sure where it is now.
What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (I always get the refrigerated kind)
What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
- A china tea set from my uncle who was in the army. I think he was in Germany .
What items are top on your kids wish list this year?
- My kids don’t have a list yet… I think if they did it would be EVERYTHING on Nick Jr.
What is your favorite holiday food?
- Don’t really have one. I think I’m going to make some spare ribs this year though.
What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
What is your favorite holiday movie?
Favorite holiday song?
- Vince Guaraldi Trio – Linus & Lucy from Charlie Brown Christmas
- Kirk Franklin & The Family – Jesus Is the Reason for the Season
Favorite holiday pastime?
Feel free to share yours.
Until next time…