While on the subway this morning I noticed something on each advertisement I saw. I noticed a .com, .edu, .org or .net and realized that I love the internet! So here is my top 10 reasons…
I ❤ (HEART) The Internet
10. If not for the internet I wouldn’t have a job! I currently work for an internet company and have work in the digital space for the past 12 years.
9. I would never have found my friend from New Zealand. Recently on Facebook I reconnected with a friend that I worked with in 1995!
8. How else would I find tips and tricks on being a fab mother? The internet has connected me to some of the greatest sites about parenting!
7. The internet gives me a chuckle just about everyday! I’ve found urban legends, jokes, funny pictures and sites that are just plain ridiculous(but I love it!)
3. Knowledge! Knowledge is power and I’ve learned so much about me, life and parenthood from the internet.
2. If not for the internet I would never have met the wonderful women of Disney’s Magical Mocha Mom’s October 2009. If not for them I wouldn’t be blogging!
The #1 reason why I ❤ the Internet is because MrsDevetersFabJourney would not have been born. I would not have the ability to share my musing and the journey I call life, with all of you. You would miss out on all the fun drama that is the Brown family. So I am so grateful for the internet!
Can you agree?
Until next time…